Purpose of the Role:
To carry out all administrative tasks for SCD tours and events. With an unwavering focus on the delivery of high-quality events, which meet the SCD standard.
In return, you will become part of a progressive, friendly, close-knit team and a truly unique company, that is rapidly growing and evolving.
The role will be predominantly based at Supercar Driver HQ in Sheffield. Flexibility and travel will also be required occasionally, for weekend working and support of tours.
Monday to Friday, Full time working hours (part-time may also be considered).
£18,000 (Negotiable based on experience)
- Data input on the member area.
- Organisational support in advance of the tour.
- Manage all hotel and venue comms, including; rates, contracts, rooming lists, Passport details for hotels.
- Manage client transfers.
- Manage all car transportation.
- Printing, scanning, filing and emailing all agreements and contracts.
- Regular communications with hotels, venues and hosts.
- Regular communications with attendees to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Liaison with creative team on digital assets and route books.
- Continually and actively develop the SCD database of venues, hotels, locations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Role requires a candidate who is detail oriented, with strong organisational, time management and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient IT skills, in the following but not limited to; Excel, Office, Word, Power point.
- Experience working in a similar corporate environment desirable.
- Accounting / Business related qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence required.
- Capacity to multi-task over several on-going projects, able to define priorities and work to deadlines.
- Able to adopt systematic and pro-active approach that will ensure task completion on time or ahead of schedule.
- Ability to successfully build and manage relationships with members/customers, sponsors, vendors and colleagues.
- Professional, friendly and confident telephone manner.
- Able to work both autonomously and within a team.
- Confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
- An outstanding approach to customer service in challenging and changing situations.
- Ability to work well under pressure is essential.
- Proactive in managing change and able to suggest new approaches.
- A flexible approach to support the team and a growing company as required.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.