Permanent (3-month probationary period)
Purpose of the Role:
A people-focused role, centring around building close working relationships with all SCD accounts, in particular our six key partners. Ensuring maximum value and return on investment through clear and regular communications.
The role will predominantly be based at Supercar Driver offices in Sheffield, however occasional travel to meetings and key SCD events will be required.
£25,000, salary negotiable based on experience.
The role is focused entirely on customer service and developing relationships with all partners within SCD. Ensuring both parties offer mutual value.
- Build and improve relationships with our 6 key accounts – be the main point of contact at SCD, build rapport, quick response to inquiries.
- Deliver exactly what has been agreed with each partner to a high standard – exceed expectations and make sure clients feel valued.
- Manage accounts for all other SCD partners and advertisers.
- Review company practices to ensure clients get maximum satisfaction.
- Identify and oversee potential sales opportunities alongside the director.
- Work closely and cross functionally with key SCD staff, such as Creative and Membership Managers.
- Ensure clients are aware of upcoming events, are receiving SCD digital communications and magazine etc.
- Educate and inform clients about SCD services, events and new opportunities.
- Attend to client complaints and resolve issues promptly.
- Implement a customer relationship management system.
- Three or more years experience in customer service, sales or a related position.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and work within a team.
- Excellent conflict resolution and ability to build lasting relationships with clients.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.