You must read and sign the following declaration as a condition of your participation in this activity
In consideration for being permitted to participate in this activity by Supercardriver Ltd, henceforth referred to as “SCD” I accept, agree and confirm that:
- I am familiar with the nature of the activity I wish to undertake and accept that, despite SCD and MAC (Midland Automobile Club) taking all reasonable precautions, damage or injury may occur. I accept these risks and take part in the activity at my own risk.
- I am competent to take part, I am not taking any drugs (whether prescribed or otherwise) that may impair my ability to take part and I do not suffer from, and have no history of, any medical condition that could affect my ability to take part in this event.
- To the best of my belief, the driver(s) possess(es) the standard of competence necessary for an event of this type.
- I have understood and will comply with, all information and regulations provided to me in relation to the track day and I will comply with instructions and directions given by the organisers, instructors and any other representative of SCD or MAC at all times whilst at the Venue.
- The vehicle I intend to be a passenger in is fit to use on this track day. In particular it is safe and roadworthy.
- I shall wear seat belts or harnesses at all times whilst in a vehicle and a properly fastened crash helmet at all times whilst on the circuit.
- Neither SCD, MAC, nor any other company or organisation connected with the event (or any of their respective employees or officers), any instructors or other participants (each a “Relevant Person”) shall be liable for any injury, loss, damage, claims, costs, expenses, or demands suffered directly or indirectly by me as a consequence of my attendance at or participation in this activity provided that this does not exclude any Relevant Person’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
- SCD and MAC may take photographs and/or video footage of me during this event and may use such photographs or footage (including my likeness and image) for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or payment.
- I am not, neither is any person connected with my entry nominated to attend the event currently experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 and have not done so for 14 days.
- I have not knowingly been in contact with anyone showing symptoms within the last 14 days, except as a healthcare professional.
- If after submitting this form I, or any person connected with my entry knowingly come into contact (except as a healthcare professional) with someone with COVID-19 or if I, or any person connected with my entry start to exhibit any of the signs indicating that they may be infected I will immediately withdraw from the Event together with all persons connected with my entry, notify the event organiser and ensure that my close contacts also do not attend.
- Should I, or any person connected with my entry become ill at or start to exhibit COVID-19 symptoms at the Event I shall withdraw safely and notify the organisers by telephone / SMS accordingly including identification of those others who I have come into contact with at the Event. In addition, I confirm that the symptomatic person will as soon as practicable contact the NHS for the purposes of test and trace.
- If I have knowingly contracted COVID-19 I declare that I have been symptom-free for at least 14 days, and am physically fit to take part with no new medical problems that may affect my ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- I agree to abide by all Government requirements imposed in respect of COVID-19.
- I understand and agree that my personal data and that of the persons connected to my entry are being processed solely for the purposes of running this event and may be used for the purposes of COVID-19 infection tracing.
- I acknowledge that I have read the Passenger Briefing notes and accept the terms of the signing-on declaration.